Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Monday... I won!!!

 Good morning fellow Monday Lovers ;) ... If you, like me, love Monday and get tired of all the attacks towards it on Fb and everywhere else... You are in the right place... now... If you hate Monday and feel like it shouldn't exist (LOL) let me tell you you are in the right place too... Hopefully we can add some happiness to your day and help you start the week better!

I think finding someone with a good attitude is like finding a red bright cardinal in a gray winter day. - Paloma.

If you face today negatively, from the start... even before the day even begins it might just cause for things to go wrong by itself... or at least for things to seem even worse than they are (not just for you, but also those around you)... I am sorry if you are going through a rough time... there are tragedies indeed that I am not going to deny are too painful to smile... and I am not talking about that... I am talking about hating the start of the week just because we have to go to work (instead of thanking because we have work) or just because we are going to face a person who doesn't like us (instead of thanking for all those who do) ... anyway... Charles Swindoll said it like this:

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes."
 
 So... I was happy to come and tell you that even when I had a very bad night (littlest one for some reason decided to cry most of the night... which is very, VERY unlike her) and share with you another Happy Start of the week... but right before I posted I found out I am the lucky winner of a giveaway that Amanda from Serenity Now  hosted. YAY! First time I win a giveaway! So cool! Another blessing, right?

Happy Monday!

© Paloma K.

No comments: