Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, July 13, 2012

Coffee Party! Coffee With My Mom!

Sorry... This Coffee Friday I didn't have much time to prepare! I have family visiting... and I don't have more pictures from you... dear coffee lovers... to be able to feature you and your blog here... (Please snap a photo of that coffee you are drinking, send it to me and I'll do the rest!)

I am just taking advantage my mom is here and I will post a coffee picture I took a while ago and a picture of me with my mommy that I just took! ... I am having some of the best coffees I've had lately... because I get to enjoy them with my best girlfriends :) My mom and my sister!



I hope you join us for today's Coffee Party... as I said... I promise a "thumbnail list" is coming soon so we have a more colorful celebration!

Link up! (or at least leave a comment! I promise I'll comment back and check out your blog too! it might take me a little bit but I'll get to it!)


© Paloma King

No comments: