Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, August 17, 2012

Coffee Friday - Southern Style

Hello Everybody! I am so happy to be with all of you another FRIDAY! Ready? Have your cup of coffee in hand? No? well... go ahead and get the coffee maker started or just enjoy some of the coffee that our Featured Blogger is sharing with us today!

So... who is this Featured Blogger? well... it's Heather Pedersen she is an "old fellow blogger" not that she is old (ehem...or that I am... ) but we connected back in 2008 I think, when I started blogging (and she was starting too)... I remember she was just married! and I am happy to see her just as happy and more in love with her other half! Josh! :) We have lots in common, we are both Christian girls, married to Josh (two different "Joshes" LOL!) and we both love coffee (she says it's her vice) ... well... you can read more about her on her blog: Mrs. Southern Bride. If you are not following her yet I hope you do! I love her posts and I know you will too!

So... here's what she'd like to share with us:

Okay, so I was trying to think of a good coffee picture that I have. I decided to share my "Dirty Chai" drink. Hee hee. A dirty chai is basically Chai Tea with Espresso shots. (you probably know that already, but just in case...) We ordered it at The Pearl Cup in Dallas. A tasty little place with amazing coffee!

Now, I'm off to have my morning coffee drink after all this talk, it's making me thirsty.


Isn't that a great shot? It's making ME thirsty too! Heather: Thank you so much for being part of "The Coffee Shop" and our "Coffee Friday Party"

So don't forget to stop by Heather's blog  Mrs. Southern Bride and thank her for sharing some coffee with all of us today!

And now... it's time to get the party started!

© Paloma K.

No comments: