Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, August 13, 2012

Feedback, thank yous, HAPPY MONDAY!

Thank you all for your feedback on my previous post and helping me come to a decision about my Coffee Friday Party!

1st. Coffee Friday is here to stay! YAY! whoever wants to join is welcome... I know I am enjoying it a lot and I love my featured bloggers and their pictures. (thank you all for your ideas!)

2nd. I will add some things to the Coffee Friday, like the Button for people who have been featured and a short description of the Coffee Friday on my sidebar (even when it's already in one of my tabs)


---

Right now I just came back from the pool, we had fun with a friend and her youngest boy... It's time for me to do our classes (homeschooling) so I have to run... But I didn't want to let the day pass without thanking you all for your support and reminding you to have A HAPPY DAY!

I hope you are all enjoying! It's going to be a great week!

© Paloma K.

No comments: