Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Monday... it definitely is!

How can it be any other way? Yes... today is a Happy Monday... because just like the sun raises every morning... His mercies are new each day! :) Happy Monday! YES....

Look what I saw when I woke up:


Yes... Happy Monday... I am beautiful and I am loved :) ... My hubby is awesome! ♥  I am so thankful!

Have a great start of the week! Thanks to those who joined coffee Friday... also! It made my day to see my friend Diana from A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa link up!!! YAY! She brought an amazing recipe! I am going to make these:

Mini, Sweet Cherry Cardamom Pies

 For the recipe click here

Hopefully more and more people will continue to join!  Remember you just need to "add coffee" to your post (just by mentioning the word coffee, even if it's not the main topic and linking back to us you can link up to our Coffee Party)

Happy Monday everyone!

© Paloma K.

No comments: