Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Would you Wait for Me?

Hello everybody! As I type this I am getting ready to leave on Vacations, we are all packed and almost ready to go... I'll be out for a week but I have already scheduled posts so there's always something new for you to read here at "The Coffee Shop"

Thank you all for your support, encouragement and comments! Please "keep them coming" and know that if you are here for the first time you can just make yourself right at home and read the About Me and get to know more of our Coffee Friday so you can kind of start getting familiar with us!

If you are already a "regular" just keep having fun and ... would you wait for me? I am looking forward to sharing pics of my vacations with you!

Keep us in your prayers for a safe and fun trip... and don't miss this Friday's Coffee Party!

I'll try to catch up as soon as I come back (I think I'll need lots of coffee!)

 Again... I hope I'll find lots of comments when I come back.... that's it for now!

oh and VIVA MEXICO! Tomorrow is Mexico's Independence Day! I am happy I'll get to spend it with my Mexican Family and Friends! YAY!

Hasta la vista, Baby! :)


© Paloma K.

No comments: