Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, November 9, 2012

Coffee Friday - Let's figure out How the Pieces Fit!

 Hi everybody! Today is Coffee Friday, and I am very excited to introduce our Featured Blogger! Her name is Melissa Edwards  from Figuring Out How the Pieces Fit. Her blog is interesting, creative, educational and filled with knowledge! I really admire Melissa for her passion for education and for always seeking for new methods to learn, create, explore and not retain it to herself but also share it with the world!

Melissa earned Masters degree in Reading Education, and I love it when she says "my favorite time of the day was when it was time to Read Aloud." I can identify with that! She is not only knowledgeable, but she is also compassionate and such a great friend! If you want to meet a blogger that will for sure correspond with the same level of friendship... well...here she is! So please stop by her blog and make sure you get to know her better!

Now... I leave you with Melissa:

---------------



I am Melissa and I write over at Figuring Out How the Pieces Fit ...
I tend to write about creativity, learning, and instructional technology resources ...
My blog started as a place for me to keep track of the things that I found that I wanted to remember  .... 
Over the years, it has taken me on a journey full of making connections, collaborations, and having a great time exploring creativity! 
I know that is a lot of things that start with the letter C ... but coffee is one C word that I don't interact with .... well at least yet!

I am not sure why I haven't tried coffee ....
I used to enjoy drawing coffee cups ...
I love collecting coffee cups ...
I even just ordered a coffee mug with the name of my blog on it ...
But I don't drink coffee ...

I do have a shirt that I enjoy wearing ....
Theme: Coffee
I had that shirt on this other day and my dad asked me why I was wearing it since I don't drink coffee ...
I don't know ...
I like the shirt! :)

I even participated in a coffee cup blog swap one time! I got partnered up with another blogger and then we looked at the other person's blogs and picked out a coffee cup to send! What does your blog say about you?

Maybe it is the warmth and comfort that I associate with coffee that keeps me so interested in things that go along with coffee ...



 --------------------
So... if you enjoyed Melissa's cup of coffee even when she hasn't had any... would you please stop by her blog and say "Thanks"? :) You can also follow her on twitter here

Happy Coffee Friday Everyone!


© Paloma K.

No comments: