- Capirotada (Mexican dessert, it's kind of a "bread pudding" type of thing) by Maria Fernanda.
- Very Berry-licious smoothies by Ana Graciela Villarreal
- then I got a recipe by Cesar Ofreb Guzman but it didn't really have measurements so... yeah... I am skipping that one, thank you anyway Cesar!
- Tilapia topped with anchovies (I think that's what it is and the recipe sounds really good) by Andrea Peña
- Garlic Spaghetti by Juan Manuel Bautista
- Cheesecake by Josue Medina
- Potato pellets (I guess it's like a potato cake, something like that, sounds really good!) by Felipe
- Another "cake recipe" by Gerardo Daniel Rodriguez, but I think he used Cesar's recipe without measurements and just added "some chocolate" to it... mmm doesn't sound like a cake would really come out of it... thanks anyway Gerardo.
- Strawberry cream (yummy) by Lizbeth Mendez
- Chocolate bread pudding by Cesar Armando Orozco
- Spanish style Chicken paella - It didn't have the name of the person who submitted the recipe... sorry!
- Chocolate cookies by Daniela Montejano
- Cornbread by Yohanna
- Cream Cheese Dip with Jalapeno and Ham by Alexa Rodriguez
- Chocolate biscuit by Elisa Cadena
- Chocolate Chip Cookies by Marlen Benavides
- Chocoflan (I love this dessert!!) by Melissa Arizoca
- Mango Pie (yum) by Liliana Figueroa
- Hot Cakes by Pamela Mejia
- Flautas (Mexican Chicken taquitos) (no name of the person who submitted)
- Enmoladas by Leopoldo Guerra
PAY DE QUESO
For the crust:
1 Graham cracker crust (for Mexican version use "Galletas Marias" - Marias crackers which you can find in the "Hispanic Foods Aisle") just mix two cups of cracker crumbs with 1/3 cup of melted butter until well combined. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and sides of a 9" pie pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
For the "cheesecake"
1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
1 12 oz. can of evaporated milk
1 tsp. vanilla
6 oz. of cream cheese
- Preheat the oven at 350 F. Blend the milks, eggs, cream cheese and vanilla for about 1 minute, pour over prepared crust. Bake for about 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Enjoy!
Thank you Josue for sharing this delicious recipe! I will probably be trying some of the other recipes soon and hopefully sharing them in the future.
© Paloma King