Printfriendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, January 14, 2013

When going to a restaurant...

We can still make healthy choices when going to a restaurant... can't we? We just need to find them and try to not look too much at the rest of the Menu! LOL!

We had company over from Wisconsin, Auntie Sally and Uncle John stopped by our house and stayed for a couple of nights and one we spent one whole day together! I baked desserts but they took us out for dinner... I was a little worried and excited at the same time... would I be able to make a good choice? Thankfully yes!

Now... I am excited to start this week... hopefully it will be a great one!

Here's me at the Restaurant (we ate seafood overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.. it was neat!)


And here's my choice:
Char-grilled salmon on a bed of white rice and garnished with steamed vegetables

Not a bad weekend at all! How are you doing with your Year's Resolutions? My weight loss is not a "New Year's Resolution" but it's a resolution after all... Resolution implies being RESOLVED to do something... and I am totally committed to a healthy lifestyle! What are your goals? Don't let any bumps on the road stop you from doing what you have to do to reach your goals! :) You can do it!

Happy week everyone!


© Paloma K.

No comments: